Alliance magazine, the leading magazine on philanthropy and social investment worldwide, is now offering FREE electronic subscriptions to those in over 140 countries not designated as high-income countries by the World Bank. Alliance aims to facilitate the exchange of information and ideas among people working for social change in order to maximize the impact of funding for social development.
The new interactive map, developed with the support of the Foundation Center, highlights which countries are eligible – visit www.alliancemagazine.org/freesubs for full details.
- Four issues of Alliance magazine to read online or in pdf format
- The Alliance Bulletin, providing regular updates on developments in the sector
- Unlimited access to the Alliance website, including the entire Alliance archive
- Additional articles and interviews published exclusively for the website
- Email updates whenever new content is published
To date, Alliance has provided free electronic subscriptions to 2,500 individuals in India and South America. The charity now aims to widen this to offer those in over 140 countries around the world unlimited electronic access to their articles.
To celebrate this launch, Alliance is also offering those who are not eligible for a free subscription a special discount on electronic subscriptions if they sign up before the end of August. They simply need to complete the discounted subscription form and return it to email@example.com